Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Random Post of Pics

This is just a random post of pictures and various things we have been doing lately...First, I would like to introduce our brand new armoire! It is the first new thing Jeff and I have ever bought and will probably be the last until we have graduated from dental school and paid off school loans. Did I mention they are raising tuition next year??? How could you NOT be making enough money by charging $56,000 a year in tuition and fees???
Here is Jeff talking to Viddy on the phone...He would be furious if he knew I posted this picture, but he never checks my blog, so I am safe! He was making a funny face, which is one he has made his whole life. I guess somehow his tongue is connected to his left eye, so whenever he looks down and chews or sticks out his tongue, his eye will close. Apparently, his older siblings used to get him to do it and just laugh at him, so I can't get him to do it very often as he is pretty sensitive about his "weird eye." I think it is perfect for a scary Halloween costume!
A pic Jeff took of me just hanging out with my eyes half closed AGAIN! You can also see the neat shelves Jeff hung the other day. Yes, he is the decorator and mastermind behind our interior decorations.
Jeff hanging out on the couch at his brother's house. They just got these comfy couches...Three and a half kids later, dental school, med school and oral surgery school almost under their belts, this is the first brand new furniture purchase of their whole marriage and one to be bragged about! They are really nice couches.

Roz, my sister-in-law, is three weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy, also with a boy.
Jeff practicing changing a diaper. He did so well! The baby is Max, the son of a fellow dental student.
Garrett, Amanda, and Will with Will's three year old birthday cake. Isn't it great!?!? He was so cute. Will didn't really understand it was his birthday, so when everyone would call and sing happy birthday, he would join in and sing Happy Birthday Grandma! I tried to teach him to sing, "Happy Birthday to me!" I think by the end of the evening he finally started to understand that it was his birthday. So so cute!
Jeff reading Harry Potter...he is actually reading, even though it looks like he is sleeping. :) I forgot to mention that this is the first book Jeff has read since high school and the first book he has EVER read for fun with no one telling him he had to read it...Oh, actually he did read the Chronicles of Narnia last year so he could put on his dental school application that he reads. This book has taken him three months to read (and he is still not done), but then again he is reading quite a bit for school. :)

And that is all for now! As you can tell, our life is super duper exciting!

4 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

Melea, thanks for posting all the photos. They are great, it looks like you guys are having a good time in KY--we miss you but hope everything is well. Jeana

rozalyn said...

thanks for posting melea! Hopefully I'll be able to get my picts. up soon??

rozalyn said...

And also...I was wearing black to minimize my belly...didn't work did it???

X said...

lol, love the new furniture and all of Jeff's funny faces! You have the cutest belly too (your SIL is in 2nd place :) )