Thursday, October 25, 2007

Empathy Belly

Jeff and I had our birthing class last Saturday. It has taken me almost a week to convince Jeff to let me post these pics. I feel bad because I kind of made him wear the Empathy Belly (weighing 35 lbs.) in front of a lot of people he didn't know and then I took about ten pictures and kept making him pose. By the end of the photoshoot, he was a little miffed, but got over it quickly. What a great husband! Afterall, I just wanted these for the baby's scrapbook... Isn't he doing great fake smiling!?!?
Afterwards I felt so bad so I told him he could have some cookies they provided as snacks. I went and got him a couple miniature bags and that seemed to brighten his mood. Plus, we each got $20 for taking a survey! $40!!! Wahoo! That also helped his mood. Overall, if anyone else has a baby, I would say you could do without the birthing class, unless they pay you $20 for taking a survey... :)

5 comments:

El Chambon said...

Heh, I know Jeff gained some weight after getting married, but come on. He needs to go on a diet. On another note, now Jeff can be your other best girlfriend.

Melea said...

Haha, you are so funny Viddy, but no one will ever replace you :)

rozalyn said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!
Jeff really is a good sport, AND he got you flowers too! What a great guy! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...These pictures just kill me.You're going to have to have him do this for your other pregnancies too or the other kids will feel totally left out. : )

Melea said...

I won't show Jeff your big laughs over his "outfit" He is just a little sensitive over the pictures. It took a lot of convincing for me to be able to post these :P

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness!! I don't even know what to say but those pictures are hilarious! Jeff, what a sport! He's going to be such a great dad. So fun! I love your blog Melea!