Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Best Husband in the Whole Wide World!

The past couple days Jeff has been so sweet! He would hate it if he knew I wrote this about him because it would make him sound less manly, so if you see him in the next couple days and he is walking around flexing his muscles all over the place, you will know he is just trying to re-establish the manlihood I likely took away from posting how sweet he really is.
Yesterday he came home from school early and we spent the afternoon together just hanging out and goofing off and writing one of his school papers together. Then he did the dishes AND made me dinner all without me even asking! Then he had to go out with the missionaries. When he finally got home a couple hours later he had this beautiful bouquet of flowers for me! They smelled so good and really light up our apartment. I made him take a picture last night. I don't think he would admit it, but I suspect he was pretty proud of himself for thinking of this all by himself! I didn't even have to hint that I would like some flowers and there was no reason for him to get them for me except to just be nice and sweet. I love my husband!

2 comments:

X said...

awww, that is so sweet! I think doing such a nice thing for your wife makes you even more of a studly man :)

rozalyn said...

Wow. Way to go Jeff!!!