Saturday, August 11, 2007

Weird

A couple days ago I walked outside to go on a walk and sitting on our front door was a folded up note. I didn't think anything of it and figured someone had just dropped it, so I just kept walking. Later on in the day, it was still there, so I picked it up, opened it, and read it. It was three pages long and was addressed to "My Sweet Man" and signed "Te Amo" with a heart. Basically it was about a girl who was upset because the guy she was seeing was ignoring her. She said she loved him and was frustrated because he wouldn't tell her he loved her except when she asked and begged. She told him to call her at work but that her husband was back in town now and that if she didn't answer to call back another time. Soooo...one of our neighbors is having an affair. I did ask Jeff about it, but that was more or less just to show it to him. He thought it was funny.

1 comments:

alyssa said...

That is funny. Jae sat next to two people on an airplane once who were having an affair. He said it was really awkward and they were talking about how their spouses had no idea where they were while they were away on this secret rendezvous. Crazy!
I was going to call you but I cant find your number- would you still be up for taking me to the airport this friday?? My flight in in the later afternoon. Let me know how your schedule looks. Thanks!