Monday, August 6, 2007

Our Apartment

I wish I had taken a pic before we took the wallpaper down, but this is after stripping the wallpaper, double-papered (and very ugly I might add). The following is the after pic, with our new piano! $500 off of Craig's list...I talked him down from $700. It is a Baldwin and is about 8 years old. It needs tuning, but other then that, it is great to have! This is our living room. It was just white when we moved in. We painted it this green color, which extends into the dining room.
Sorry this one is so dark...Jeff is "studying."
And here is our baby's crib. We still haven't decided on what color to paint the room, but will probably do either brown or green to match the crib bedding.
A close up
Here is one of our bathrooms. I stripped the wallpaper from this one. What a chore, but apple cider vinegar is the trick!


The finished product! A little brighter blue then we were hoping for, but with some decorations, I think it will turn out okay.Here is the wallpaper in the other bathroom. This is the "best" looking wallpaper that we have in our apartment...we still tore it down. There was mold growing underneath, so I am glad we got it taken care of. I am painting this bathroom right now, so I will post a pic as soon as it is finished, but I LOVE the color. The kitchen will be next! I think we will do yellow in there.




2 comments:

Danica said...

Those are all so cute!!! Your apt looks so great. Good work guys!

LeMira said...

It looks good! You're a pro at it. I like the colors you picked, too. They're very subtle, yet give some warmth.