Sunday, August 19, 2007

Books

Recently I have started reading again, which I LOVE to do and usually can't stop once I start. I have had some troubles finding good books to read. I used to just go to the BYU library and pick up two bags full of LDS historical fiction books (ie. Work and Glory), but out here in Kentucky, with our ward of a whopping 80, they obviously don't have LDS books.


This week I read Peter and the Starcatchers AND I finally read Twilight. The first was okay. I am glad I finished it, but I will not read the sequel, but Twilight was EXCELLENT! I read it all in one night and a morning and I really really wish I had the second one. The reason I waited to read it so long is because all everyone said is that it is about vampires and I am not one for scary books. But then someone finally took the time to explain to me that it is a romance and suspenseful but not scary, like evil scary. So I gave it a try and LOVED it! Read it if you haven't, but I am sure you all have.


Any suggestions for another good read?

1 comments:

alyssa said...

I am so glad that you liked it! Isnt it fabulous? I am totally in love with Edward.I am almost done with the second one and you can borrow it as soon as I get home! I am coming home tues now becuase there was a hurricane in cancun and my sis and bro did not get to go after all! Sad, so I will see you soon!