Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my sister in law...I usually forget to do these things if I don't do them right off the bat, so here I go!

7 interesting/quirky (or not so interesting) things about me:

1. I wear sandals in ANY shower, even my own and even after my husband has bleached it (I don't clean the showers. I am afraid of the germs).
2. I used to dream my mom or dad would work at a fun fruit factory and bring home bowls of leftover fun fruits for me to eat...specifically the blue and white shark fruit snacks.
3. Some of my college roommates know me as "Scuttle" because I sing all the time around the house/apartment but I am not a good singer. Usually I mouth any songs I sing in front of people, like at church.
4. I only shave my legs once a month (sometimes less) because I don't hardly have any hair on them.
5. I don't eat any sugar whatsoever. Only honey. It all started with a bet in college and six years later, here I am! If I ever break my diet, I will eat an oreo cookie blizzard with extra oreos, Swedish fish, and sour gummy worms. My mouth is watering at the thought. Yummy!
6. Someday I would like to work at Dairy Queen and make swirly ice cream cones. That has been my dream job since I was little.
7. I am very shy/nervous when it comes to meeting people and creating conversation, so it often takes me a very long time to make a good friend.

5 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Hello there....

I have to admit that I only shave my legs once a week.. and only for church. I am sure Nate loves it! However it's not because I don't grow hair, it's because I cant reach anymore! So in other words I envy you in multiple ways!

It was good to get together the other night!

Kristen said...

Oh how I remember you wearing flip flops in the shower! We used to make fun of you, but I hear you, showers are gross, and I hate scrubbing them but scrub them I must!

You are so funny, good to see the recent updates.

Esther said...

Great facts Melea! All were very interesting, and unique! How nice you only have to shave once a month or less, I would love that!

Jeana Bird said...

Melea, Thanks for playing along with the tag game. I love the facts about you and I love the photos from your trip. Too cute.

Karrie said...

Too funny! Very envious of the shaving thing! Love the pics of Maddox!