Saturday, August 16, 2008

Moose Lake

Each year that we go to Montana, we go fishing at Moose Lake. This year was no different, except the wind was horrible! We still caught fish, but it was so windy and chilly! The fishing is great if you don't mind catching 8-12 inch trout and driving 1 1/2 hours into the middle of nowhere.


Here we all are, the whole gang. Valissa and Jett, Joel, my cousin Jonathan, Maddox and me, Jeff, Jarom, Jacob, Whitney, and Aunt Marsha. Renee is taking the picture. Zach is missing, as well as my mom. Jeff and me. Isn't it gorgeous. I love knowing that I am somewhere so remote that we could spend the whole day up there and see no one.
Jeff, Zach, and me going out fishing. I fished until I caught one that had swallowed the hook and couldn't be let go, so we had to kill it. That is no fun, although we do eat them later.
Maddox had his first experience with dirt and rocks at Moose Lake and had a blast! He was in heaven...
Until he accidently lost his balance and toppled forward, bonking his head on a couple rocks. This is his first "owey." He cried minimally...
And fell asleep after. He was so tired!

1 comments:

Esther said...

Wow! Looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun! Little Maddox is so darling, I love that picture of him in this post!