Saturday, August 16, 2008

All Work and No Fun

While we had a good time during our trip to MT, it wasn't all play and no work. We definitely had our share of hard work. My mom and dad's house was in need of an update and paint job, so Jeff and I decided to take the challenge. We painted the whole downstairs and upstairs, minus the individual bedrooms. I wish I had pictures of the before and after, but we forgot to take the after. If I can ever get my sister to email me the pics, I will post them.

Here we all are hard at work. I couldn't resist the opportunity to show off my farmer's tan.

And my muscles. Here is Valissa, kind of painting. Supposedly having a baby c-section makes you excused from all manual labor. I had to give her some credit, though, because she is the one who painted almost the whole downstairs while 9 months pregnant.
Here is Jeff taping away and, as always, lightening up the mood with his goofiness.
And the hardest worker of all award goes to Bubba! This is my brother, Brian, who claimed that playing Nintendo and playing baseball took it all out of him. He helped by sleeping with the babies...and he taped and washed walls. I love you Brian!Overall, the house turned out fabulous! What I loved the most was shopping for new decorations with my mom and dad's money!

0 comments: