Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Favorite Foods!

In no particular order, here are my favorite foods, followed by Jeff's and Maddox's. I mainly did this post to get Jeff to contribute SOMETHING!

1. Deep Dish Cheese w/Extra Cheese Pizza Hut Pizza
2. Sour Gummy Worms
3. Cafe Rio Chicken Burrito Enchilada Style
4. Kneader's Cinnamon French Toast w/Caramel Butter Syrup
5. Oreo Cookie Blizzard w/Extra Oreos

1. Enchiladas-any kind from anywhere
2. Homemade Peanut Buster Bar Parfait
3. Pigs in a Blanket AKA Corn dogs
4. Kneader's Cinnamon French Toast w/Caramel Butter Syrup
5. Anything I don't have to make myself

1. Milk!
2. Nectarines/Peaches (I like to eat them whole!)
3. Plain Homemade Yogurt
4. Sweet Potatoes
5. Carrots (I love carrots, but I can't eat them cuz they plug me up!)

3 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

If only you were really as indulgent as your "favorite foods" make you out to sound :) haha. Good work with getting the husband to contribute. You've got a smart baby on your hands too that he can tell you what he likes!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

PS- I'm impressed by your oh so frequent blogging recently. Keep it up! Something new every time I check, I love it :)

rozalyn said...

Ouch. That one hurts Melea. I thought my cheese pizza was your favorite. Seriously? Pizza Hut? Seriously?!! I think I'm about to cry. Really.