Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our Christmas Tree

Jeff and I set up our Christmas tree this weekend. It was so fun and really made it feel more like the holidays. Out here it has been about 70F so it doesn't feel like Thanksgiving or Christmas are near. The grass is still green and there are leaves on the trees (although they are dying). It is strange and I don't exactly like no snow and no cold, so we will for sure be moving back to the northwest as soon as Jeff is done with dental school. Here is the finished product! I took off the flash so you could see the lights on the tree better.
Jeff setting up the lights.
These are Jeff's precious ornaments...his cars. Hallmark puts out a new one each year and his grandma started buying them for him when he was young. Every year she still sends him one. He has quite a collection and it is his job to hang them up. They are very special :)
A terrible picture of me hanging stuff up on the tree, but you get the idea.
This picture is for everyone to see my haircut that Jeff gave me! Yep, he cut it all by himself! He did a great job!This pic didn't turn out, but you can see my tummy and how far it sticks out. I am a little over 8 1/2 months pregnant AND I went to the doctor today. I am so excited because I am 1-2 cm dilated and 20% effaced! Still don't think I have had any contractions, but I really have no idea. Maybe he will come soon! The doctor also said he thinks the baby weighs 6-7 lbs. right now. I was a little concerned because I had a dream the other night that the baby weighed 10 pounds when he was born! Ugh!

5 comments:

X said...

how fun, your christmas tree is gorgeous! You look so cute, you seriously don't look almost 9 months pregnant ;)

Amber said...

The tree looks GREAT! You guys did a nice job. Thanks again for letting me crash at your place on Monday. I had fun.

Kelly said...

You look so good and cute! How are you feeling? Are you starting to freak out b/c its getting so close?!! Your tree looks good. I hope you're feeling well!

Smiths said...

Melea, you are so cute!! I just love seeing you prego!! Ya'll are going to have the cutest little baby...what a great Christmas gift!

Danica said...

Whoo hoo! Only 4 days til your due date!!!