Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Kentucky Storms

Storms out here are so neat! Unlike most people, I love storms, I love the rain, and I love snow. Sun is great too, but there is something about a storm that I absolutely love! It gives me goosebumps watching it and I love running in storms, except out here I don't think I would because the lightening is pretty serious stuff. Power usually goes out somewhere in the city after a storm. Anyway, here are some pics of it pooring down rain!
And here I am at eight months pregnant! My hair is totally messy and my shirt is wet because Jeff and I had just gotten home and had to run through the rain to our apartment. I have gained about 17-18 pounds so far. It varies from scale to scale, but regardless we are getting excited!

4 comments:

El Chambon said...

You guys are getting really close. I love the east's rainstorms, there's nothing like them.

Amanda Finlinson said...

You look amazing! I can't believe how tiny you are pregnant! I am double that size!

Kelly said...

I love thunderstorms too! That's one of the things we really miss since we left Arkansas. You look so good for being 8 months pregnant. Yes April had her baby about 6 or 7 weeks ago. He is adorable. There are few pictures on her and Scot's facebook profiles. I hope the bug problem is still winding down for you. You poor thing! Miss ya'll!

Spencer T said...

That's one of the things i miss most about back home. Storms here stink. every once in a while we'll get a good snowstorm, that's it.