Wednesday, November 14, 2007

George Update

George is doing better! This is him recovering from his sickness. I actually took this picture when I was pretty sure he was going to die. I wanted one of him still alive, but now he is back to normal and flaring his gills at me and being his moody old self! I am so happy! Whoever thought a fish could actually get better and that they need vitamins and antibiotics when they get sick? With a little babying he is healthy once again. It may take us awhile for his fungus problem to get totally better, but at least he is eating again. Yeah for George!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I'm really happy that he is doing better. I was impressed that George lived through the move from Utah; now I'm really impressed with his resilient nature.

LeMira said...

Way to go! You are a natural nurse.

Esther said...

Wow, he's been through a lot, I didn't think he'd last through the move to Kentucky.