Monday, September 15, 2008

Teeth Brushing

So we are really bad parents. This is Maddox's first time having his teeth brushed! As you can see from the date on the picture being September 5, 2008, we are a few months behind schedule. I give you all permission to give us a hard time, but especially Jeff. Mr. Future Dentist doesn't brush his kid's teeth! I secretly think he is helping Maddox get cavities so that he will have a patient to practice on. I have deemed Jeff the official tooth brusher for Maddox. He needs the practice, plus he is REALLY good at it! If you are ever over at our house and you happen to have your toothbrush, I volunteer Jeff to give complementary tooth brushings. One time he showed me the correct way to brush my teeth and it was amazing! It was like a gum massage.

Maddox loves to get his teeth brushed. He likes the feel of the tooth brush in his mouth and likes to bite on it. Plus I think the toothpaste tastes good and that helps!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Jeff, what kind of dentist are you?!?! Not even making your own child brush his teeth! :)