Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Correction

I have to make a change to my list of favorite foods. I was kindly reminded of my actual favorite pizza..."Pretty Aunt Roz's" Homemade Cheese Pizza w/Homemade Whole Wheat Crust. Pizza Hut is second in my list of favorite pizzas. Honestly, though, Roz you do make the best pizza in the whole wide world. I will never forget the first time I tried it right after Jeff and I were married and we were babysitting your children. They each ate maybe one piece and I think I devoured the rest of the WHOLE PIZZA! I was a little sick afterwards, but it was soooo good. Pizza Hut could never make me overeat like I did that night!

3 comments:

rozalyn said...

ha ha ha ha. Thanks Melea. I always knew you loved whole wheat the best!

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

Tell Maddox not to worry, I would love to plan his birthday party. Melea just be noticing some of the things he loves and we will go from there. And I wouldn't say it is a gift but I have realized that I do love it and the NHH was a perfect fit when I was planning weddings (while I was working there I wasn't quite so sure). I hope you guys are doing well. It was great talking to you the other night.

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

oh yah one more thing. I don't think I have ever had pretty aunt Roz's whole wheat pizza but one time she made these pizza's at Randy and Beverlee's house in OR and they seriously were the absolute best pizza I have ever had (one was a Caear Salad pizza and the other was something else delicious I just can'g remember). I anyone who has ever tasted Roz's pizza would totally understand why you ate almost the whole pizza...they are amazing!!!