Monday, September 15, 2008

Ear Infection

This past week Maddox had his first ear infection. He screamed and cried all day one day and didn't eat hardly anything for two days. We finally took him to the doctor and got a prescription, although I ended up not giving it to him. The doctor said it was my choice, that it didn't look that bad and since he never had a fever with it, I decided to just do Tylenol instead. It worked great and wasn't hard on his tummy. His ear infection cleared up in just a couple days by itself. I am of the opinion that antibiotics are great when they are really needed, but most of the time they are over-used. These pics are of Maddox being really clingy to me during his sick days. Anywhere I go, he would crawl to me and try to get me to pick him up. It has been so cute, although I am sure it could get old, but right now it makes me feel special and loved.

0 comments: