Thursday, September 27, 2007

Top Ten Cheesy Pick up Lines

Sorry for posting such a sad story...here is something to bring a bit of cheer back into your day. Remember any of these from those fun dating years? I know I do! What I would really like it know is if anyone has ever, SERIOUSLY, used one of these...?

1. “What’s your sign?”
2. “Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?”
3. “You must be a broom because you’re sweeping me off my feet.”
4. “Do you have a license? Because you’re driving me crazy.”
5. “I gotta thirst and baby, you look like my Gatorade.”
6. “Are you lost? Because heaven’s a long way from here.”
7. “Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.”
8. “Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.”
9. “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?”
10. “Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?”

2 comments:

Amber said...

That's awesome! I was never one for pick up lines and neither was Noel. But that was a good laugh!

X said...

LOL, those are hilarious. Bob's smooth pick up line was "uh, so Jason said you wanted to go out with me" LOL