Thursday, June 7, 2007

Pregnancy Update

In two days I will be 15 weeks-pregnant, that is. That means only one more month until I find out if I am having a boy or a girl. I am starting to feel a little better. The nausea pretty much disappears during the day and most of the evening. The only time I still have a hard time is right when I wake up in the morning. If I do not eat ASAP-and I mean ASAP-I will throw up. But even that isn't so bad because it is just the yellow juices from my tummy and no food. This morning I started to throw up during my prayers. Still, feeling better is a miracle! I still can't stand the thought of some foods, especially Mexican, Italian, meat, and most vegetables. I know, I know, I need to eat vegetables, but I just can't handle it yet! Everything I loved before I was pregnant I now can't eat. But give me a couple more weeks and I hopefully should be able to hold down a salad. For now, my multivitamin will have to do. I do LOVE fruit though. Peaches, raspberries, apples, cherries and smoothies. I have a hard time with strawberries and grapes...probably because I had a "rough" encounter with them a few weeks ago. I just hope I can eat Mexican food before we leave Utah for Kentucky because I don't think they have Cafe Rio or Bajio out there!

As for my tummy growth, I think I am over the bloating stage. This week I can button my pants again! Last week I was struggling. My stomach pretty much just looks like I am full. Yesterday I was washing my hair in the shower and lifting my hands above my head, which pulled on my stomach muscles and I thought I felt something a couple times moving, but it may have just been a muscle twitch.

I am still on progesterone, but hopefully should be able to get off soon. And the tear I am guessing is healed up. No blood ever came out and I am crossing my fingers it won't ever!

P.S. Only 14 1/2 days of work left!

5 comments:

El Chambon said...

By the way, you were right. A "flatliner" is something they talk about on house, but it's also a sauce that the Buffalo Wing House puts on their chicken wings.

Well, don't worry about missing out on mexican food. I'll make you whatever you want when I come to visit you and Jeff.

Melea said...

Yeah! You are the best! :)

LeMira said...

You probably did feel the baby. I know it seems early, but it very well could have been. With your next one, you'll definitely recognize the movements/flutterings the first time.

Danica said...

I bet that was the baby! I felt Carse around 15 1/2 weeks for the first time. That is so fun! I hope you guys had fun camping and fishing. Did things ever get better at work or does that girl still act like a total brat? How great that you only have 2 more weeks left!

Melea said...

So for the work update, she is still about the same, but I am starting to have a little compassion on her...I think she feels threatened, like I am going to take away her friend (my supervisor). When she was on vacation for a week, life was great. Now that she is back, I am trying to treat her more kindly and also let her know that I am not out to take a friend away, that I want to be friends with everyone in the office, including her...my goal (and prayer) is that I can leave here with everything worked out and at peace with the situation. :) I am trying!