Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fun Facts

One of those surveys things where you fill in the blanks. Don't feel pressured to read it...I was bored at work, so I thought I would give it a try. I have never done one before.

FAVORITES
Favorite color: pastels…probably sea foam green if I had to choose one. It is the color of my carpet in my room in MT.
Favorite foods: usually I would say Mexican all the way, but being pregnant has changed that. Right now I love fruit of all kinds!
Favorite month: November because we get to eat a lot of food and the spirit of Christmas and Thanksgiving is in the air and people start to be really nice to each other.
Favorite song: Heard the World…don’t know who it is by though
Favorite sport: Running! I LOVE it and also volleyball.
Favorite season: Fall. I love the feeling in the air and I love the first snow.
Favorite day of the week: Saturday…the only day where I don’t have to be anywhere.
Favorite ice cream flavor: I don’t eat sweets and haven’t now for 4 ½ years, but if I did eat ice cream it would be oreo cookie.
Favorite time of day: Right after dinner about 7:00 p.m. (good TV shows come on then)

CURRENTS
Current mood: Excited because one of my friends just had a baby boy!
Current taste: I am craving rice a roni (weird huh?), but I just ate part of a bagel with strawberry cream cheese.
Current clothes: I am at work, so I am wearing work clothes.
Current time: 9:49 a.m. I am bored!
Current surroundings: My coworkers and an office setting
Current thoughts: I really wish I had some rice-a-roni!

FIRSTS
First best friend: Kelly Peterson
First screen name: goldilocks
First crush: can’t remember his name, but he had red hair! J

LASTS
Last drink: water (I crave water too…?)
Last kiss: Jeff this morning J
Last movie seen: Pete’s Dragon (Jeff and I watched it on Sunday)
Last phone call: my mom

THINGS
5 things you are wearing: socks with slip on shoes…a no-no, but it is always freezing in my office, light jacket, glasses, ugly brown work pants that are faded and I can’t wait to throw them away
5 things you’ve done today: ate oatmeal for breakfast, took medicine, kissed my husband, tickled/teased my husband, checked my email a million times
5 things you can’t live without: water!!!, food, medicine (I hate this one but have to keep my body healthy), my husband, my family
5 things you do when you are bored: watch TV, read a book, tease my husband, dance and sing (I remind you I am not good at either one)

0 comments: