Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Camping

Jeff and I are going to do pretty much our first oudoor outing in Utah this weekend...really sad, I know. We might be going to Box Creek just outside of Koosherem, Utah. That is where a lot of my ancestors are from and is a tiny tiny town with a small gas station with one pump and maybe 10 houses. But the fishing is great! We used to go there for family reunions growing up. It was a blast, so we are all (meaning my cousins) going this weekend AND it is FREE fishing on Saturday, no license needed! Wahoo! I usually let my fish go anyway, but still, I am so excited and Jeff is being such a good sport about it.

I just hope I am feeling better by then. Yesterday the nausea started to go away a bit, so hopefully it continues, but I have these headaches, which I am guessing are just hormonal, and the tear thingy to worry about still, so there won't be much hiking/walking for me, but I think fishing will still be okay. We are camping overnight on Friday and fishing all day Saturday! We will probably leave that evening to come back home.

Have I mentioned I am excited!?!?! I love camping and I love the outdoors and I love fishing! I don't love rattlesnakes, however, so we will have to watch out for those. Once when I was little fishing with my mom and sister and a couple cousins, we were following a trail back up the creek to our campsite and my sister almost stepped on one! Good thing she scared it and it took off instead of getting mad and standing its gound.

0 comments: