Monday, June 11, 2007

I found the coolest, neatest thing in the whole wide world! It is called Dream Dinners! Perfect for you to still provide your family with food right after you have a baby or for me it would have been perfect while I am in my first trimester when I don't care for food at all, but the rest of my family still does! Check it out and see if there is one near you. Click on "Menus and Sessions," then "Select Dinners and Session" and you will then see where to type in your state and info. A coworker went and did it last weekend and said it was great! She prepared 18 meals in 30 minutes. They are all frozen meals and it cost her about $3.00 per person, depending on the meal and the location of the Dream Dinner outlet. Plus, it lists the calories and fat in each meal and seems to be relatively healthy and still tastes yummy! I am definitely going to look into this around November before the baby is born!

2 comments:

Cristin said...

I did Dream Dinners once with a bunch of co-workers. I was really excited about the thought of having all my meals frozen and ready to go. But, I would have to say only about half of the meals were any good. Just make sure that when you do it, you make things that you would normally eat. It actually inspired me to do my own form of "Dream Dinners" at home with friends.

Melea said...

Good suggestion...I was actually thinking the same thing about having friends over to do a similar activity. And definitely thanks for the heads up on the not-so-good food. :)