Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's a Boy!

No, I am not pregnant, but my sister is and she just found out she will be having a baby boy in July. I am so excited and so is Maddox! He has it made! Boy cousins on both sides! How much fun will that be as they get older!?!?

Speaking of pregnancy, no one ever informed me that after being pregnant I wouldn't be able run! I found that out on my own and it wasn't fun...I have just been doing elliptical in the gym up but a couple days ago I decided I wanted to go running. It was a beautiful spring day! So I put on my running shoes, went to the bathroom (like I always do before I workout), and took off! Well, sure enough, not more than five minutes into my jog, I started leaking pee with every step I took! Yes, it is embarrassing and uncomfortable and yes, I wonder if cars driving by can see a huge wet spot on my pants, but I will keep running anyway! Does it ever get better?

3 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

Remember to do your kegels (spelling). I am pretty sure it gets better with time because I don't struggle with it. I am so happy for Valissa, please tell her congrats from us--she'll be an awesome mom too.

Kelly said...

Does it ever get better....? I WISH! But truthfully I don't know. It's awful!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.