Monday, March 12, 2007

The Llama Sweater



So over the weekend Jeff and I went to an Ugly Sweater party at our neighbor's house. What a great theme! Jeff busted out his llama sweater from Peru, where he served his mission. It is made from llama fur and has llama all over it. It is actually a pretty nice sweater, but kind of small for him. It looks like it was made for a boy, but is an adult size sweater for Peruvians. I posted a pic to the left that resembles the sweater, only it was a series of grays, but the pattern is quite similar.
I wore Jeff's bright orange sweater that he wore for our engagement photos. I really should post a real pic of this. I will try to remember when I get home from work. I had never seen this sweater before the day we took our engagement photos and I never have seen him wear it since. It is just soooo orange! Very nice and expensive but very ugly too! I never said anything about the sweater to him until after we were married. Then I told him how I really felt...that his sweater was ugly and that was why all our engagement photos are in black and white! :) The photo I posted to the right resembles the actual sweater, but that man is just a man...no relation...just a pic from the internet.


1 comments:

Jared-n-Krystal said...

Those sweaters are just as you described them to me last week...ugly! I hope the party was very entertaining for the both of you!!!

-Krystal Workman