Friday, March 2, 2007

I am at work and there is nothing to do, so I thought I would start a blog. My life at this point is in a standstill. I am anxiously awaiting a move out to Kentucky where my husband will enter dental school this fall. There are a couple things I am excited about in relation to this move. Number one is that we will get to leave Utah...finally! The other good thing is that we will finally live closer to family. Jeff's brother Doug and his wife Roz and their three children live there. Doug is in his residency for oral surgery and so him and Jeff will graduate the same year and then we will hopefully move back out this direction to the northwest...but not Utah again. Maybe Oregon, Washington, Idaho, or Montana (the last one is my hope, but Jeff's nightmare).

0 comments: