Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Birthday Boy!


Today is Jeff's 25th Birthday! Yeah! He is 25 and still has his hair intact...if only he could make it to 30, or 40, or even 50 with his hair. It is a big concern when he finds hairs on his pillow or in his hat. Sometimes I think he would like glue for his birthday to glue it back in...or maybe some Rogaine. Anyway, he would not appreciate this conversation, so I will just say Happy Birthday!


This morning for breakfast, I got up and made him Puff Pancakes. Ever heard of them? They are really good and really fattening! Another name for them is German Pancakes. Of course, mine looked better than this!

1 comments:

El Chambon said...

So, I've been trying to call Jeff to wish him a happy birthday and I can't seem to get a hold of him. Can you tell him that I wish him a happy birthday, please.