Thursday, March 15, 2007

Moose Lake-Jeff's First Fishing Experience

I have had major spring fever the past couple of days...I have actually worn skirts to work both days! This is huge for me as I hate wearing nylons and my legs aren't the prettiest site to see. But still, spring brings me some fond memories in Montana...like clean air to breathe and beautiful mountain lakes to swim in. I really hope we end up somewhere beautiful and clean. Here in Utah, you cannot run outside without a fear of causing permanent damage due to the poor air quality. In Montana, I haven't ever heard of a day where it is actually hazardous to your health to venture outdoors...except during fire season in August when the forest fires are really bad and the smoke is in the air, but even then it is not like pollution. It just smells like one huge campfire for a couple weeks!
Anyway, I decided everyone needs to know how beautiful Montana really it and how much fun it can be. These pictures are mainly for my husband to remember the fun we had last summer. This first one is his first time trying to unhook the fish himself. Before he would catch a fish and fling it into the canoe for my sister, Valissa, or cousin, Jonathan, to take care of. Here he tried to grab the fish and it slipped right through his hands. Funny face!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: