Monday, February 2, 2009

My New Haircut

While in Indianapolis a couple weekends ago I got a new haircut from the most fabulous hairdresser ever! She is so awesome and I can definitely see why people pay her $100 just to blow dry their hair! Because she is distant family, she gave me a discount, as well as a ton of tips. As most people know, I am terrible with hair and make up and fashion. I have none. So she cut my hair and styled it and taught me how to do it and told me exactly what I needed to buy to make it look this good again.

Two weeks later I have still not straightened it again because I am waiting on my straightener in the mail, but I am excited! What do you think? Aside from me not having any make up on and it being like 11:00 at night...Curly or straight?

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE the haircut, the color, and it straight. Seriously you look amazing. How are you liking it? I swear it takes me 2-3 weeks to like my hair after I get it cut. Not that it isn't a good cut, I just freak out because its change and I don't cope well with that, but you look great!

The Reynolds Family said...

So fun! Sorry I didn't realize that you had gotten such a darling cut when you came over last week! I think your hair always looks cute curly, but I love the change to straight!

Brittany H. said...

So cute! I love curly hair because you can choose curly or straight!

Amber said...

Your hair looks great! Such a fun change.

Corinda said...

I like it both curly and straight, but straight is fun for a change!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I love it both ways. It looked way cute at church today straight. It's just fun that you can have something different when you want to change things up a bit!