Monday, February 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Right now blogger is really annoying me. Everything I type is underlined and it keeps bolding everything I write too, as well as not allowing me to change the order of pics I post. It keeps wanting me to hyperlink this picture. This is why it has taken me so long to post my pics...I keep getting upset with this dumb program and don't know how to fix it. Anyway, I can't put posting the holiday updates any longer, so if anyone knows how to fix this, please help.

Jeff and I got to take a half day to ourselves and go skiing/snowboarding together on Whitefish Mountain. Here is Jeff with "my" valley in the background.
We also took off and went ice skating for a day. My sister had a bum shoulder and so she was a handicapped skater.


Nothing beats Montana at Christmastime. While Jeff and I were there, we had a few snow storms that dumped plenty of snow for winter for some fun outdoor activities. Here are some pics of the area around my house in the beautiful winter snow!The ski mountain, just a few minutes from my house.


The little crack in mountains in this picture is the entrance to Glacier National Park. If you haven't been there, go! It is amazing.

This is a picture of our property. You can barely see our house. We have ten acres.
Driving up to go ice skating during a snow storm.
Our backyard.

1 comments:

X said...

Love the pictures! Blogger drives me crazy too, so I use windows Live Writer to post now. I still have the same blog, but with live writer its easier to post to it and I can arrange pictures, add cool effects etc. Its free, here is a link to download:

http://download.live.com/writer