Friday, October 31, 2008

Professional Pumpkin Carver

I nominate Jeff to be a professional pumpkin carver. We decorated pumpkins again with some friends in Jeff's dental school class and his turned out great! It was actually my pumpkin to carve and so I cleaned it out and started to carve away, only to stab my thumb with the first cut. I was finished for the night and so Jeff took over and did a fabulous job! Here is a picture of us right before the stabbing.Maddox had a blast. Jae and Alyssa hosted the event and they have a HUGE dog named Peyton, who Maddox loved. Maddox and Peyton







It's crooked, but you can see that Jeff did a goblin pumpkin. Not the best picture, but it turned out great!

2 comments:

El Chambon said...

Looks like all of Jeff's tooth carving classes finally paid off.

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

Fancy pumpkins Jeff! I hope you guys had a fun Halloween. I made my costume by paper macheing (sp) my exercise ball and then a whole lotta duct tape and painter's tape. All the costumes were a lot fun to make!