Thursday, October 2, 2008

Naptime Take 2

Sometimes Maddox won't settle down for a nap, so I put him in his crib and let him play with a stuffed animal and I leave for a bit. Lately he has started throwing fits whenever I try to put him down for a nap. He will arch his back and flail his arms and kick his legs and "cry." The end is the best, so listen for the change in his "cry."


I eventually walked into his room to check on him after the fake crying stopped and laughing started. This is what I found! What a cutie! How can you resist a smile like that!?!?

2 comments:

Melynda said...

Melea that is so cute! I totally understand resisting those smiles:) If I go in to check on Brynlee when she is trying to fall asleep and she sees me, she lays on the biggest grin you have ever seen! They totally know what they are doing...but it is cute anyways :) He is such a doll though and I hope you are doing well.

Danielle said...

Hey Melea! (I don't actually know you but I grew up in the same ward as Jeff). Your little Maddox is sooooo cute! He and my Ethan would have great fun destroying houses together! lol.