Tuesday, January 22, 2008

For Mom and Dad

My sister came out to visit a couple weeks ago. Here is a pic of us at the airport. Sorry Valissa...I know you don't have any makeup on, but you still look great! Her makeup bag was lost along the way.

Here is Valissa playing with Maddox. You can tell he absolutely LOVED her by the fact that he is staring up at her. She is great with babies. Also notice the shirt. It says something about her being the favorite aunt. Don't worry Pretty Aunt Roz and Michelle and Cheryl and Jeana, Valissa is the favorite aunt on that side of the family. :)
Here is a pic of Maddox in his T-shirt from MT! Thanks Mom and Dad!
A couple of naked photos just for grins. You can see he is getting quite a bit chubbier. I especially love his forearms.

And here is a cute video of Maddox talking. He is very talkative, especially when we leave him by himself to play for a bit.


5 comments:

Laura Weight said...

cute----
you and your sisters look so much alike!!!!
Second... your little maddox is so cute! He definetly is all boy thats for sure!!! RObert and I are getting excited only 4 more weeks left till baby weight comes....... currently he's 6 pounds and 4 oz..... I hope that he won't get to big.... I still have to push that thing out..... So yeah-- how is the labor thing. Robert and I went to our birthing class last week... they probaby thought that I was a teenage pregnancy. We were probably the yongest ones there by 15-20 years. no joke.

alyssa said...

Maddox is adorable! I am so glad that you post new pics of him all of the time. I love looking at him! Lets do our movie date soon!
Ayssa

rozalyn said...

I love the Popeye arms too...though that big belly looks like it will be fun to blow on in the future. And it's ok that Valissa's his favorite aunt, she should be! Maddox is her only nephew! :)

Nataliehlambert said...

He is getting so big! I love the baldness. Isaac and Micah had the bald on top mullet in the back look. Made them look like old men.

Kristen said...

I love it when family comes to visit. Valissa was always so fun, so of course Maddox loves her!