Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's a...

Well, we found out today what we are having...a baby! Just teasing. We are having a bouncing baby boy! The ultrasound tech said things look good, so hopefully that means everything really is good. The doctor still has to look at it, but he measures exactly on for his size and was moving all over the place! It was really neat to see.

We are off to Kentucky tomorrow for dental school. Wish us luck and think of us on our long drive over there. 55 mph with a 26' Penske truck pulling a car behind. I will post pics when we get there and have internet access again. We just got back from MT yesterday and tomorrow we are leaving Utah forever! Can you tell I am not sad?

I also definitely feel the baby move now. I have been feeling it for two weeks now. It is really neat.

5 comments:

Amanda Finlinson said...

Congrats! What are you going to name him? I am having such a hard time with names?! I don't like very many. I am also having a baby boy..I don't know what the other twin is yet! I voted for you having a boy! Everyone else is wrong!

Danica said...

Ahhhh! I'm sorry I didn't see this until then. And I'm also sorry, but I SO called it! Go ahead and check the poll cause I'm one of the ones that picked boy, haha. Anyways, congrats, that's just great. And good luck with the move - I hope you get settled in fine and everything!

X said...

how exciting, congrats!!! You're just going to love having a little boy :)


http://www.higueria.blogspot.com

LeMira said...

Yeah! How fun, now you can really start to pick out names. And good luck in Kentucky!

Melea said...

No real ideas for names yet...I really like Gavin or Ashton, but Jeff is all for naming him after his grandpa, Rex. He wants to do something like Taylor Rex, so he can call him T Rex for short. How are you feeling now Amanda? Are you showing yet? I just started showing barely and still haven't gained a pound!

Kim, I will have to check out your blog!

Congrats to all you who guessed right! Oh, we are in Kentucky now! I will have to post later as to how it is going...