Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Comparison Shot

So I thought I would post a couple pics of my progressing belly. Although I am considered by most people to be really small still, I am starting to feel huge and I still have four months to go! I finally gained a couple pounds and expect them to start coming quickly over the next month or two. Jeff said that I actually look pregnant now and that people would be able to tell. What do you think? The first pic is of me at three months pregnant. I already noticed a small swelling in my lower abdomen, but when I saw this pic I realized I would be the only one to notice. The next pic is me now, about five pounds heavier and five months pregnant.

3 comments:

Danica said...

Okay, do NOT say you're huge in that picture! Haha, you are so cute. Enjoy being so little! That is great that you've barely gained weight. Don't be dismayed if your body "catches up" and you gain a bunch one month. It will all even out. I did the same thing. Only I was already much bigger at 5 months! You're tiny.

Melea said...

Yeah, I am grateful that I am not too big yet cuz of all the apartment stuff going on. I can still bend over and peel wallpaper off, although I do get tired really fast. As for getting bigger, I am pretty sure it will all catch up. If only I would stop throwing up! Every two weeks on the dot, I still throw up. Last night it was pizza and an apple. Yuck!

LeMira said...

So, I'm with Danica, you're tiny! That's so good when it comes to buying (or not buying) maternity clothes. You're still so cute!