Thursday, May 31, 2007

Secret Friend

Over the past month or two, I have received two gifts with notes left at my work desk. We lock our office each night and it stays locked until my boss comes in at 7:30 a.m. the next morning, so whoever it is has to have keys to my office or is coming in right after I leave at 5:00 p.m. A few full-time people stay a little later, so the doors don't get locked for the night until 6:00 p.m.


So far I have gotten a primary hymn book and this morning I got a Twix. The handwriting is the same and the notes are written on pink sticky notes. I am pretty sure the handwriting is a girl's. The thing is, all of my friends that worked at BYU have moved away or no longer work here. I have absolutely no idea who is doing this. I have concluded that whoever it is doens't know me that well because they left a Twix candy bar and all my close friends know I don't eat candy. Still, I have never had a "secret friend" and it is kind of exciting!

2 comments:

Danica said...

how fun! do keep us posted, please.

LeMira said...

It seems that someone is making your days a little more cheerful at work -- yea! a good break.