Thursday, January 15, 2009

Best Friends

This Christmas was so fun. I was able to see some of my bestest friends in the whole wide world and our kids got to meet too! From left to right, for memorie's sake: Tyler, Jenn, and their baby Conner, Valissa, Zach, and their baby Jett, Jeff, me, and Maddox, and Andrea, Randy and their little girl Alora. The girls with their kids...All of us have boys within eight months of each other except Andrea, who has the cutest, most beautiful little girl. She is going to have her pick when they get older (at least that's what us moms hope for). These girls I grew up with. You know when you meet someone and it just feels like you have known them forever and no matter how long you go without seeing or talking to them you still have no problem talking to them? While all friends are so fun to be with, these lifelong friends are the best, my sister included!

We were also able to spend time with our childhood friends, who are practically family. We were hoping one of them would marry into the family, but it doesn't look like that will happen. These girls are a lot of the reason my sister and I stayed active in the church growing up. They lived just two houses down from us and are triplets. The third is a boy, Nathan, and while he is cool too, he usually opted not to play ponies with us.
Caitlin might be getting married this summer, so she tried on Valissa's and my wedding dress. She looked beautiful in it! Natalie, you are next!




0 comments: