Monday, December 15, 2008

Mischievous Little Boy

I was in the living room folding laundry and heard the sound of a bowl and spoon clanging around in the kitchen. It took me a minute to realize that I didn't give Maddox a bowl and spoon to play with. This is what I found!
The stinker figured out how to open the fridge door!Looking at me with no remorse. In fact, he went right back to doing what he was doing...




Which was stirring his leftover lunch and dipping it into my honey and then mixing the honey with the mashed carrots and then throwing some on the floor and trying to scoop it up in his spoon. My favorite is the blue racquetball he placed in the carrots. That was his original play toy, but obviously abandoned it at the prospect of the spoon! Isn't he a cutie? I am just glad he didn't go for the eggs!
Later that night he was still on one!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That is really funny. My nephew (who we live with)does this all the time. We discovered Double Stick Velcro. (It attaches to itself.)and we wrap it around the doors. Its a pain when you need to get in but it will keep the kid out.

Esther said...

Holy cow! He's a quick one! I don't think Zeke figured out how to open the fridge until a few months ago, and we just put on a fridge lock. It has been really nice :)