Sunday, December 7, 2008

He's a Reader!

I absolutely LOVE reading. I think I could do it all day everyday if someone would supply me with nonstop good books. Sometimes I run out of books that I know are good to read. Well, this problem doesn't happen to me so much anymore (since having a child), but it used to. I am happy to announce that I think Maddox enjoys "reading" too. I will find him several times a day looking at books. We read at least three books a day together, usually more. I am so happy! Jeff has read one book since high school for fun and that was only so he could put it on his dental school application. I should note, however, that Jeff does read his scriptures everyday. He is very good at that, which I am grateful for.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

I hope our little baby will be a "reader" too. I think I would be disappointed if she didn't like books. How fun that Maddox can actually realize what's going on this Christmas. Hope you all have a fun holiday together!

Kristen said...

Oh I love this! Carter is such a reader too and still brings me books to read to him when he doesn't want to look at them all by himself.

Brittany H. said...

The book that he's reading in the picture is the best ever! Ours is no longer readable, but they LOVED it...before it died...