Sunday, December 7, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree

It took us several days (actually a couple weeks) to get our Christmas tree all the way decorated. We have been so sick recently. I was counting and figured that since September I have been sick at least part of every WEEK, if not the whole week. Not even exaggerating a little. Between all of us, we have been sick every day since September. No fun. But, we did finally get our tree decorated, while still being sick. Did I mention Jeff and I are both sick right now? :) Maddox actually does pretty good with the tree. We have only had to move one ornament up a little. Most of the time he stays away from it because it is so pokey. I guess he doesn't like pokey things.

Hence this picture. I know I already posted a video of it, but I love his face. It makes us laugh without fail.

0 comments: