Thursday, May 29, 2008

Photo Shoot

This past weekend we went up to Indianapolis to visit Jeff's parents. Randy, Jeff's dad, slicked back Maddox's hair into missionary mode and helped him pose in these various shots. What a great idea! And Maddox was all smiles for it! When Maddox was first born he had sucked in his lower lip. We seriously thought he had no lower lip and he still sucks on it when he gets really tired, but you can see here his lower lip has Bird potential. Translation: He may have the classic Bird lips, nice and big and pouty.




6 comments:

Whitney said...

Those pics of Maddox in the dump truck are so adorable! Hope all is well!

Kelly said...

Great pictures!! Still such a cutie!

Amber said...

I'm loving the slick hair-do! Those are some really cute pictures; he is really smiling big for the camera.

Esther said...

Maddox is so darling! He's growing up so fast, it seems like he was just born!

Melissa said...

Where did you get that Tonka truck? Yesterday Michelle was at the neighbors riding down the driveway in it so now I want our own :) cUTE Pictures!!

Melynda said...

Melea he is such a cutie! These pictures are so darling and he is seriously all smiles! I wish I could see him in real life...it is always fun to see their personalities :) I also saw the post below...that is SOO exciting he slept through the night! I was wondering how long that takes and well...I guess I have a while :) But like you said, I am sure I would still be waking up to make sure they are breathing :) He is a doll!