Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day a Few Days Late

I just love to kiss his cheeks...I made Jeff take a couple photos of me with Maddox because most of the pictures we have are of Jeff and Maddox or just Maddox himself. I was all sweaty from working out. Poor guy getting a sweaty sticky kiss!

Last night I had Maddox in the Bumbo and when I tried to take him out his bum got stuck!
An almost naked picture just to see how much he is growing. I put him in a six month outfit yesterday and he is barely 2 1/2 months old! I don't get it either becaue he is just in the 50th percentile for length too!
This is his new thing, holding his hands right in front of his chest. He will look at them once in awhile and go cross-eyed too. It is cute. The other thing he does with them is shove them in his mouth and choke himself. Not so fun because he gets upset when that happens and can't figure out what is going wrong.
But he is still cute and I love him!
Jeff and Maddox sleeping...another use for the Boppy too!

Happy Valentine's Day! Jeff and I had our most creative Valentine's celebration ever...Since we are in dental school and have no income, we had to be creative this year. Funny thing is that both of us did the same thing for the other person! We both did treasure hunts for each other. It was so fun and we both enjoyed it tons. I did rhymes for my treasure hunt clues and Jeff did puzzle pieces. He had written a message on posterboard and cut it up into pieces and put clues on the pieces. When I had found all of them, I put them together and he had written a poem to me. It was so cute! I love my husband and I love loving him!

Please disregard my voice in this video...I am a terrible singer, but I wanted to show you how silly Maddox is. I made a paper plate face for him and he absolutely goes nuts when he sees it. Here he goes only halfway nuts. Usually he screams and talks a giggle and coos a ton, but he is a little camera shy. Either way, you get the idea!


7 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Melea, don't wish him to be a toddler too fast. As fun as toddlers are, there are many times I miss my sweet cuddly little baby. Enjoy it all while you can, they grow up way too fast!

Esther said...

His little voice is so cute! I love the bumbo picture too, that would happen to Zeke every time!

How sweet that you both did treasures hunts for each other!

El Chambon said...

One of the cutest kids ever. So, I love that you guys are as cute as you are. Our little Jeff has come a long way from those special serenades about you know what.

Amber said...

I love the picture of him smiling on the Boppy pillow. I also thought it was so funny how when you were showing him the face, he discovered his hands part way through. It's so funny how he is mesmerized by them.

Kelly said...

Oh I can't count how many times I've fallen asleep with our Boppy like that too!! It worked as a pillow for me a jillion times. I love what you did for each other for Valentine's Day. How creative! Maddox's big open mouth smile is adorable! I Love the video you took!

The Reynolds Family said...

I just love this kid!!! I can't wait to hang out more often!!!

Whitney said...

He is such a mini Jeff! What a cutie!