Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Family Photos

I guess they turned out okay, but really I am showing you the best ones there are...I will include a sample of just how horrible our photographer really was at the end. Good thing it was free except for the photos we picked out to pay for! Lesson learned: Never have a person who calls themselves a professional photographer but is wearing a wife beater take your photos... :)
A bow!?!? On a boy!?!? Jeff absolutely hates this photos, but I love his facial expressions. Although the bow isn't my fav, it will be really nice to show his girlfriends in the future and tease him!


Example of how BAD our photos turned out!




6 comments:

alyssa said...

Cute pictures! Nothing makes memories like a man in a wife beater. It seems like forever since we have seen you guys! Come and let Maddox ride our dog.

Amber said...

What sound advice for life: "Never let a man in a wife beater take your pictures." Good to know.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, that bow! Too funny! I love love that first picture though. What a good looking family!

A wife beater? Its winter time! I guess you are in KY...I'm sure you've met several interesting people out there.... =)

Esther said...

So cute!!

Laura Weight said...

I duno, the bow idea is kind of... creative? artistic?
*laughs* thats awesome.. rob and I got a kick out of that one. Cute pictures of you guys and maddox. Robert and I had our baby, benjamin, last friday morning. He's almost a week old. Its crazy how fast its going. I just love how little and sweet they are when they are newborn.

Danica said...

the first one is cute - yeah, man, the bow was pretty bad. i wish we were closer!