Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Two days overdue

So I am now two days overdue and have never experienced a contraction in any way, shape or form (that I know of). Tomorrow I go to the doctor again and hopefully will be given an induction date for sometime next week...like MONDAY! I am doing fine. My mom is here and that helps to take my mind off of things. My emotions have leveled out and I am actually not uncomfortable and am savoring every minute I have left of my life with just Jeff and me. I don't think the baby will come until next week when I am induced, but I am okay with that, just as long as I don't have to wait until the end of next week to be induced. :) Thanks to everyone for your concern and prayers and phone calls! If I haven't gotten a chance to call you back, I apologize. My mom does a great job of keeping me busy!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'm glad that your mom is here. I hope all goes well at the doctor tomorrow!

Jeana Bird said...

I hope the doctor's goes well. We are sure thinking of you guys. There is something to be said of those last few days. Good luck and I am glad that your mom, that would help. We love you guys.

Jeana,Robert, and Brooke

Kelly said...

I have been thinking about you! I'm glad your mom is there keeping you busy. I am impressed you've still been able to work out so much. Sounds like you are in great shape! I hope you hear good things at the doctor. Good Luck! Love you!

The Reynolds Family said...

Hope all goes well at the Doctor!! Keep us updated!