Sunday, December 16, 2007

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Leaving love notes in boys lockers who I had crushes on
2. Hanging up posters of Jonathan Taylor Thomas (JTT) all over my room
3. Started getting into a running and working out everyday streak
4. Started dancing on a swing dance team
5. Playing volleyball in school and loving it!

Five things on my "to do list" today:
1. Today is Sunday, so take a third nap... (I am still recovering from delivery)
2. Eat dinner (not cook...today is my last meal being brought it AND we loved it!)
3. Change poopy diapers
4. Feed Maddox
5. Watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Open up some kind of savings fund for the majority of it
2. Pay off debts
3. Move out of our apartment into a home
4. Buy a car for Jeff to go to school so I don't have to take him everyday
5. Give to another person or persons

Five things I will never wear again:
1. Tapered pants
2. Lion headbands (Jeff knows what I am talking about...with my curly hair I look like a lion)
3. Real underwear (sigh...)
4. Probably some of the clothes I wore before I was pregnant :)
5. Can't think of anything else

Five of my favorite toys:
1. Food processor
2. Photoshop
3. Computer
4. Maddox
5. TV channel changer

6 comments:

Kristen said...

It is so good to hear from you. We aren't in Tremonton-acutally we never were, that was part of the deal when we got married, but we were in Logan. We just moved to St. George in August after we sold our house but we finally are getting a new house, I am tired of this 2nd floor apartment stuff. Maddox is so cute! Have you decided if you are changing his name for sure? Either way it is cute.

Kristen said...

Oh one more thing, I hear you on the real underwear thing. Sometimes I miss that too!

Kelly said...

I love that Maddox is one of your favorite toys! and I'm glad you're getting 3 naps today - What a treat!!

El Chambon said...

So how did Maddox only make fourth on the list of favorite toys?

rozalyn said...

Ha ha ha...You used to like Jonathon Taylor Thomas! : ) You crack me up. Way to go on the naps! And you will always be able to fit into your pre-pregnancy clothes since sweet Maddox was approximately 80% of the weight you gained.

Nataliehlambert said...

He is Beautiful Melea!!! Just Beautiful. I love the name. I am so glad that everything was ok with him. Wish we were closer!