Friday, March 20, 2009

Phone in the toilet

This morning Maddox decided to drop my cell phone in the toilet. Never before have I put my hand in the toilet, but this time I didn't even think twice about putting my hand and wrist in it. I grabbed that thing out as quickly as I could, trying not to puke at the thought of what I just did. My quick action still didn't save my phone though. I am still crossing my fingers that it will dry out and work again, but so far it is a no go.

P.S. This means I have no phone and I am not sure when I will. It also means I lost all my phone numbers, again, so please email me your number or call or text my phone and leave a message. I will get them someday!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Yuck! I know what that's like. Zeke threw mine in a toilet once too, and after it dried out, it was fine.

Good luck :)

Kira Jay said...

That's pretty gross! What's with kids fascination with toilets? I have a lot of friends whose kids have done the same thing. I never get insurance on my phones but i'm beginning to think that maybe I should when our little one becomes mobile.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Grant has had his phone when he jumped in pools, dropped it in ponds, hot tubs, etc...and has always resuscitated them! So good luck!