Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I am back...again (to maybe being a bit stylish)

I finally got to go shopping after way way way too long (like since before Jeff and I got married).  One of my best friends from college came to visit and took me as I am so out of the loop.  She just threw stuff at me and I tried it on and now have a new style and all for $145.  Thanks Maria! Four pairs of pants and one capris.  Five new shirts and two tie shirts like I have on in this pic.  And a pair of shoes.  I can't tell you amazing it feels to put on nice clothes.  I have so missed being stylish and now I feel it just a bit again.  Plus, it is all geared for my body right now, which sports some really annoying junk in the front of my trunk, all due to having my three lovely children, and hides it very well.  Now i just need to work on doing my hair again, which will probably continue to suffer for a while longer until my kids are a bit older.

5 comments:

Ashley McLemore (Dickinson) said...

Looking lovely as ever! I never seemed to notice you being out of the fashion ring when you lived in KY...

Amber said...

Cute outfit! You look great!

melissa said...

Look at you, hot mama!! You look great. :) I totally know how you feel though. Sometimes I only get make-up on and hair done once a week - for church. On the plus side, I guess that means I don't have to buy make-up as often... Miss you!

El Chambon said...

Do I need to come out there to fix Jeff's wardrobe. Because we all know he needs some serious help. ;)

Halo BW said...

OOTD inspo!

https://www.infoktaterpercaya.com/kta-vs-kredit-renovasi-pilih-yang-mana-ya/