Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Pics


We just got back from a trip to Utah where my wonderful and talented sister-in-law took some family pics of us. She did our wedding too and although I don't think I am photogenic, I think she does an awesome job of making even me appear that way! If you are ever in the area and want a family pic done where you can look gorgeous and like you have it all together, she can make it happen! Seriously, though, she is amazing and all this was captured even though Maddox was crabby and we only had a few minutes.

Here is the link for more of the pics!

http://www.jeanabirdphotographyblog.com/

3 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

They turned out SO cute! I love all the candid shots.

Dennis and Kristin Gillespie said...

What a cute family! And with a little girl on the way, it's even more adorable. We are finally settled in Indiana and now just waiting for our baby to arrive (just 4 weeks till the due date). I am going to send you an email soon, hopefully it's the same one you are using now!

Jared & Esther said...

Your family pics are great! I don't believe for a minute that your not photogenic.