Friday, November 7, 2008

First Dance Moves

It is totally cliche, but being a mom definitely is one of the hardest things I have done and also one of the best. Watching your child grow and learn new things and do things for the first time is amazing. Here is one of those rewarding times. I was trying so hard not to laugh during this video. And yes, our house is really as messy as it looks. That is one of the joys of having a child. He gets into EVERYTHING lately. I don't even bother to clean up until the end of the day because if I clean it up, he messes it up again. This is fair warning to any unannounced visitors. We will not pay for medical bills due to injuries sustained as a result of our son's messes. Good luck walking through his mess. I love how he just sits on wherever and on whatever he feels. Note the orange block.

This is the last dancing one. I know they are long, but it is just so cute! This one he is dancing from a sitting position. Towards the end he becomes fascinated by the fan on the ceiling.

3 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

You better hope he learns some new moves by junior high...those moves could be dangerous with the ladies!

Amber said...

I love the moves! Who can take credit for Maddox's superior dance skills, you or Jeff? He is so cute; I just love that kid!

Kelly said...

Awesome videos! He's a great dancer. I love how honest you are about your house. Its the truth though... you could get injured on some days just by attempting to walk through! And why clean it up 17 times a day? We miss you!