Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pregnancy Update (and other stuff)

Maddox is in love with the letter "o". Here are a few pics of the "o's" he found while we were at the park over the weekend.

This one is of him drawing an "o" in the sand with his stick...actually I drew it, but he helped and directed me.Here he is going down the slide...notice his mouth looks like he is saying "Ohhhh..." I actually think he is saying "Go" but "O" sounds cooler.
And this is funny cuz he made Jeff go down the slide. That looked awkward, but I shouldn't talk because he usually makes me go down with him and further down you will see that with my big belly it is anything but pretty.
He definitely won this game of tic tac toe...all O's. Big surprise. That one last X barely hung in there for one more second before he changed it.
On the walk through the park to the playground, he discovered this "O." He is really getting smart. He loves to look at signs and read books and identify letters. I think he knows most of them and is starting on numbers. If only we could get him to talk now!
Maddox and I chillin on the couch. It is so fun when he snuggles with me. Mostly it is when he is sick, but this time he was just being sweet. Can you tell I am running out of clothes that fit me?

And here it is. I am eight months pregnant in this...now 8 1/2 and counting! I went to the doctor today and I am officially one centimeter dilated and my cervix is softening. Not much progress, but from two weeks ago it is something! I am anticipating going late and having her sometime in December. My official due date is Nov 28.

6 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

You look great...and I love your long hair! Thanks for the update!

Claudia said...

YOu are such a cute pregnant lady! Good luck in the home stretch! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!

Julie Williams said...

Maddox is getting so big! What a cutie! You look amazing! Good luck with everything.

Amber said...

What a little smarty pants! I love the picture of Maddox going down the slide. How cute!!!

Brittany H. said...

Wow, your hair is so long and pretty! I love all the "o" pictures haha

Unknown said...

So when were you going to tell me this stuff?!!! Well that's cool that you're dilating. Good luck with that!