Sunday, June 15, 2008

For Valissa

To make this post absolutely perfect, I would have to have a picture of my sister when she was younger, but I am far from home. Regardless, almost every picture of my sister when she was growing up she had her tongue sticking out. A couple days ago Maddox started sticking his tongue out too and now he won't stop! He just lays around with his tongue hanging out.
He plays with his tongue hanging out.
He gets his diaper changed with his tongue hanging out.
I will continue to document these random tongue exposures, for you, Valissa!

2 comments:

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

That tongue thing is a crack up. Too funny!

Amber said...

That is so funny! What a cute kid. We're back from our trip, so I'll give you a call soon so we can get together if you guys haven't already left.